I cant get access to cornerstone

Currently when I try to get access to cornerstone, the page just keeps loading. Im not sure what’s going on, but need some help. Thank you

My website name might help lol, Thinkhealthyfitness.com

Hi Brian,

Thanks for writing in! Upon checking your site, I see that you have about 32 active plugins including SG Optimizer, Autoptimizer, WP Rocket, WP Optimize etc. I have checked your server configurations and that should be alright for now (PHP v7.0.33, Memory limit of 768MB and script execution time of 120s).

Usually, most possible causes are due to caching or plugin conflicts. Also check your PHP version and memory limit. Could you please try following our general troubleshooting guidelines below and see if you can isolate the issue.

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Go to X/Pro > Settings and click on the Clear Style Cache button.
  3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  5. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the Theme Options or Child Theme and test the case.
  6. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.

Make sure to clear full cache before testing (https://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-clear-your-cache-in-wordpress/).

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and FTP credentials of your server using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Let us know how it goes.
Thank you.

Im in the process of testing these out. First, I would like to say that I recently switched from bluehost (php 7.0) to siteground (php 7.3). Are you sure that cornerstone is compatible with php 7.3? Second, I also updated some caching plugins and incorporated a cdn also. This was all done in the last week, which would explain the potential problem of getting into cornerstone. That being said, Its obviously a plugin issue or a compatibility issue with php 7.3. I tried turning off at least all of the cacheing plugins, but saw no difference. I could take the dive into disabling everything. Im just not sure that it’s necessary since I know this issue start occuring AFTER switching hosting providers and adding in cdn and caching plug-ins. Not too mention, some of this stuff is a little over my head, but I’ll try my best. Figured I would explain what I have done thus far.

Thanks

Hi Brian,

Please do a test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Start with this plugins as these more likely the culprit.
Classic Editor
Minify HTML

Remember to purge your WP ROCKET cache after.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.