I can't edit in cornerstone and can't change tabs

When I try editing with cornerstone it just shows me a logo. When I try to change tab to visual, it doesn’t allow me to do so. I already cleaned my cache and checked if any plugins conflicts…but nothing. Could you guys please help me?

Hi @chobolobo

Please try the following:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  3. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  4. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
  5. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

If this didn’t help, then please provide us with WordPress Dashboard login details in a “Secure Note” so we can investigate this issue.

Hi Alaa,

Thank you for your reply. I tried the steps but no success. I will send you login details.

Hi @chobolobo,

Tha cause of the issue is the Polylang plugin, and it triggers a 404 error in cornerstone ajax requests. I recommend switching to WPML plugin for proper builder’s integration. Sometimes it loads, but sometimes not.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.