I can't add new item in The Grid

Hello, when i want to create a new Grid (plugin The GRID V2.1.0), the new grid is not listed and there’s no way to add it in a page. One strange thing is that when i look into the data base, the wp_tg_item_elements is empty. But i have already many grid wich are working good. Can you help me?

Hi There,

Thanks for sending us the issue! and we are really sorry that you are facing such king of problem.
I check the Grid plugins in both the theme Pro and X it working fine. and also there is a classic element for The Grid Item to place in a page.

To help you on your issue, please provide us your login details in a secure note so that we can have a look.

THanks

Hello Bassanta and thx for your reply.
I haven’t any problems for adding an existing Grid, I can’t create new Grid.
I’ll sent you more information in a private message.

Hey @jm69007,

I see you’re using WP Rocket. Would you mind clearing all caches and deactivate it then check if the issue persists. This needs to be done by you. Also try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Also contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

If nothing helps, please give us cPanel access also.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.