I am not longer able to edit my Global Blocks in Cornerstone

Hey guys. Most of my website I use Global Blocks. I have been away for a while until yesterday a customer call me to say I had something wrong with my website - he didn’t want to be rude and tell me nothing was working! Matter fact the website was not working due to a Theme update. However, after completing the update I noticed that now I don’t have the option to edit my Global Block in Cornerstone.

I have searched on your Forum, but I couldn’t figure out on my own. I end up in a few Topics about “permission” which did not work at all.

I can ensure I use Cornerstone to create my blocks in a styles way.

Please Advise!

PS: I noticed a lot of users complain about this same issue.

Hi @rcbarros,

Thanks for writing in.

This issue is related to the new feature of the latest update. You could follow the reply below on how to fix it.

Hope it helps.

Thanks.

I am happy for your update Achievement. However, not only me but many others users using your x-Theme are not that much incline in technical things.

I followed your link - I read everything and being honest, I just end up “toggle all permissions ON” and still don’t have the option to Edit my blocks in Cornerstone.

I have my secure notes posted. Would you please take your time and check why it is not working.

PS: There are not users but 1 user - which is me. so why don’t give full permission for the Admin automatic?

FYI: Your second link is broke

Hello There,

I have checked your site and it turns out that you are still using the 3rd party Global Blocks plugin. Please be advised that we have integrated Global Blocks in the theme already. The current 3rd party global block can no longer be edited in Cornerstone at the moment if you are using an older version of the plugin. Please make sure that you are up to date or contact the creators of the plugin to know how you can be able to edit it using Cornerstone 3.1.6.

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.