I am looking to change my header image size without making my header larger

I am looking to change my header image size without making my header bar any larger and I am additionally seeking to make the “logo” the entire height of the header.

Is there CSS that will make this work or a setting? I know that I have done it previously but I am unable to remember how I did it.

Hey @rcagney,

Thanks for writing in!

To achieve what you have in mind, please measure your log image and take note for it. If your logo is 300x300 in dimension, go to X > Theme Options > Header > Navbar and set the “Navbar Top Height” to 300 pixels. And then go to X > Theme Options > Header > Logo - Alignment and make sure that the “Navbar Top Logo Alignment” is set to 0.

We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.

No I am looking to get the padding removed so the logo is the entire height of the navbar.

Hey @rcagney,

To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you in advance.

Please mark this private as the website is not public yet.

Hi There,

Thank you for the URL, I had moved it to a secure note so it only visible to you and us (staff).

There is a white space around the logo itself, please edit your logo to an image editor application and crop those white spaces around the actual image (see my secure note).

After you crop the image, re-upload it and follow Ruenel’s advise above.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Looks like uploaded the wrong file. I feel incredibly dumb.

Thank you.

Glad we could help,

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.