I am getting this right after update slider rev

Can anyone help please
Thanks

Hello @scayver,

Thanks for writing in!

To resolve this, please go to Slider Revolution > Global Settings, enable/disable the options for the libraries and test your site again. If you have a caching plugin installed, you may need to clear your plugin cache first then you test your site again.

Please let us know how it goes.

I did I
I am still getting the same error

Hey @scayver,

Would you mind providing us access to your site instead so that we can check your settings? Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you in advance.

Hello @RueNel,
Thank you very much
Ill send them now

Hi @scayver,

Thank you for the credentials but since its a multi-site please do the following:

• Clear all the site caches (plugins, server-side, CDN, WP Rocket and browser’s cache) so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors. And please deactivate these caching features while we tackle this issue.

• Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

I have done all of this. I am still getting the error…

It was solve when I turn on both of them

Hey @scayver,

We’re just glad that you have figured out to resolve the issue.
If you need anything else, please do not hesitate to create a new thread.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.