I am getting thin faint lines above and below all divs

Hi,

I am getting thin lines above and below all divs which stands out when 2 black divs meet. It seems to be the background colour showing through. It shows up on mobile fairly constantly, but zooming sometimes makes it disappear and reappear. On desktop it doesn’t usually show unless zooming in.

Changing the background colour to black solves it but causes other issues as the site is primarily white.

Removing the “position: relative” property from the class “x-section” also solves it but again isn’t a workable solution.

In the screenshot below you can see it above and below the logo.

any idea what is causing this?

Hello @Tailoredfit,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I would first suggest you to update X Theme 6.2.5 and Cornerstone 3.2.5. I see that you are using fairly old version of X Theme 5.2.4 and Cornerstone 2.1.6. Running old version of Theme and plugin can cause unusual behaviour.

To update Cornerstone and X Theme please take a look at following resources:

1. Version compatibility guide: To learn about the latest and compatible versions of bundled and supported plugins, please take a look at following doc:

2. Theme Update guide: Please take a look at following article to update Cornerstone.

3. Please take a look at following doc about changelog:

https://theme.co/changelog/

Thanks.

Ok have updated both Xtheme and Cornerstone but the issue still remains.

Hi Ben,

That issue is not happening on my end and on actual mobile.

I believe your browser is doing that because it was zoomed, please reset your browser zoom to 100%.

Thanks,

It seems to vary from device to device. On my Samsung galaxy S9 it is still there. Hopefully you can see this on the screenshot.

Hi,

I am not exactly sure what is causing it but as a workaround you can try adding the code below in the Inline CSS field of your first section…

Hope that helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.