Http://cachewall.com/ varnish for cpanel users

http://cachewall.com/ works for all of the sites on the server expect the ones with X or PRO? Only similarities and it must be something in the theme?

http://cachewall.com/ is previously xvarnish which is varnish cache for cpanel users.

Hey @Mr.alriksson,

Is the issue happening on the front-end, in the builder or both? Usually, a caching system or plugin has an option to exclude URLs and you need to exclude the builder’s path. The builder’s path for Pro, by default, is pro. For X, it’s x.

For instance, the Theme Options’ URL is this:

You also will need to exclude the cornerstone-endpoint directory.

Because X and Pro are already optimized, using optimization plugins might also cause issues so you’ll need to exclude all resources under or inside the theme.

The developer of the caching and/or optimization plugin will be able to assist you with this.

Thanks.

No no that’s not the issue here. I know what and how to exclude of course.

The issue is that x-cache: MISS only on your theme and nothing else than what should be excluded is excluded. Meaning even images which isn’t connected to a theme is MISS etc. This is only in your theme and never in other themes or sites which are on the same server but using another theme.

Nothing is wrong with the builder it’s the frontend for users.

Varnish is an HTTP accelerator designed for content-heavy dynamic web sites as well as APIs. In contrast to other web accelerators, such as Squid, which began life as a client-side cache, or Apache and nginx, which are primarily origin servers, Varnish was designed as an HTTP accelerator. Varnish is focused exclusively on HTTP, unlike other proxy servers that often support FTP, SMTP and other network protocols.

Varnish is used by websites including Wikipedia, online newspaper sites such as The New York Times, The Guardian, The Hindu, Corriere della Sera, social media and content sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Vimeo, and Tumblr. In 2012, 5% of the top 10,000 sites in the web used the software

I’m sorry but you did not detail that in your first post that’s why I asked more questions and provided information about correcting a common solution with caching plugins / systems.

In this case, please give us WP admin and cPanel access in a Secure Note so we could check the issue.

Thank you.

Ok but be careful what you touch, read an article about that here. And if you manage to solve let me know what the issue was and how to fix. So I and others can solve this issue by themselves :slight_smile:

Hi there,

Since’t it’s live, would you mind cloning your site first into staging where we can test and change setting? I couldn’t do further checking since it’s live site.

And your panel login credentials in incorrect.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.