Http://aspireexpo.com/48flags/

i am unable to put video or image in new page as a background of one specific content or element

Hello Saba,

Thanks for writing in!

You mean to say the video or image background is not showing up on the front end? Please try clearing cache and see how it goes.

In case problem is still there, please try out following solutions and let us know the outcome:

1. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  2. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

Even after testing for plugin conflict and increasing the memory limit problem is still there then please share website login details in secure note for us to take a closer look along with the exact page URL where you are facing this problem.

Thanks.

Thank you very much for your reply.

till now i am facing issues.

also i am unable to register revolution slider. i am putting code but its showing a wrong code :confused:

I have put same purchase code of the theme.

secondly video problem is same i am putting video in background but its not playing not even in backend not in frontend’

Kindly please help

Hello Saba,

Thanks for updating in!

You do not need to register Slider Revolution plugin. It only applies if you have purchased the plugin separately. Since you are using a bundled plugin, all updates will come from our Theme.co plugin repository. Any features that isn’t available is an exclusive feature for those who purchased the plugin license. Please check out how we have integrated the plugin in the theme here: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/extension-revolution-slider/71

Regarding the background, are you referring to the page background? Please review this information first:

And if you are referring to the background or video in the slider, perhaps what you need it this documentation:

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.