How to use convert plus with button

hi,
i want to make the button in cornerstone popup a form from convertplus using shortcode i have tried several forum ideas but cant get anyone to work for me please help.

Hey @nayan1122,

You will need to use the Launch With CSS Class option to use a Button element.

Insert the class name in the Button’s Class field. If you’re not familiar with the option, please see the Button element’s documentation here.

Hope that helps.

Did just as you said but still doesn’t work

Both the class names are the same

Hello There,

Thanks for providing the screenshots. Please make sure that your convertplus modal is live and it is displayed on the page so that it will work. At the moment, the convertplus modal is not loaded on the page and this is why it is not working. And after making all the changes, Since you have installed a caching plugin W3 Total Cache, please clear your plugin cache before testing your site. This can cause the changes to not take place on the front end. It will eventually show up when the cache regenerates, but it’s not ideal if you’re looking to see your changes immediately. Caching plugins are best to turn on only when you’ve finished building the site.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

1 Like

Thanks a lot It worked :smile:

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.