How to use buttons to scroll to sections of a page

I have put buttons on a page using cornerstone and want to know how to make it so when you press a button it goes to a specific place on the page.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Please add an ID to your section for example “my-ID” in the section settings and in your button, you can have the href as #my-ID. Once you click on the button, it will automatically scroll to the “#my-ID” section.

Hope this helps.

It works! Thanks!!

Hey There,

You’re welcome! We are just glad we were able to help you out.
Thanks for letting us know that it has worked for you.

Cheers.

@ehingl2, You can also link to sections on other pages by adding the following to your link:

/#section

Let’s say I wanted to link directly to Mike on a theoretical Staff page; I’d add “mike” to the ID section and my link would read:

<a href="/staff/#mike">Meet Mike</a>

Hope that helps!

Thanks for sharing @technologymedia