How to update x - sorry for dumb question

OK so I know updating to latest version will clear some issue. I see an update is available, how do I install it? Also how do I clear the cache? See image below of the version I have. Thank you

1 Like

Came here to post this as well. Need to update X on about 5 sites (and im very scared after the last update) so wan’t to make sure I do this right like the developers want us too. Couldn’t find much info on clearing cache.

I also don’t have access to FTP (corporate won’t let me have access) so trying to find out the best way to update. Do I download the new one from Themeforest and just update manually through the wordpress backend?

1 Like

I found this and it worked!! https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62

Hello @bryanbloom,

It’s good to know that you have figured out a way to update the site.

@greentechroofingaz:
I would recommend that you create a staging site. This is very useful because you can test drive any X updates in the staging area, do the customizations and troubleshooting without disrupting your live site. Once everything is perfect, you can easily and flawlessly proceed the update in the live site. To know how to create a staging area, please check out these articles:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.