How to update theme/woocommerce manually

Hello Dear Team Support,

Today when I downloaded the Pro 2.0 manually and upload the theme manually, but it failed, also it tells the woocommerce is oudated in the alert. What should I do to make these right?

Thanks very much and regards,
Daphne

Hi Daphne,

Please check manual update section on the link below

Thanks

Hello Dear Paul,

Thanks for your kind reply.

I have gone through your guide link posted above. And I am sure that we have set up the automatic updates for the theme Pro. The problem for me now is the following alert:

Your theme (Pro – Child Theme) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. You can see which files are affected from the system status page. If in doubt, check with the author of the theme.

How can I solve that?

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in. As long as you’re running the latest version of WooCommerce as well as Pro, you should see that notice go away. If it isn’t going away for some reason, you can simply dismiss it as long as you’re sure you’ve fully updated all of these products. You can also verify that there are no outdated files by going to WooCommerce → Status in the WordPress admin and scrolling to the bottom section labeled Templates, which will list out anything that is potentially out of date. With the latest updates to everything, you should see no warnings here.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.