How to update my plugins

I just installed the theme but several of the plugins are out of date and I can’t update it through automatic update

how can I update layer slider, wpbakery etc?

Hi there,

If you have validated the theme, you should be able to simply update the plugins from the dashboard.

Please check this page for the compatible version of the plugins to the theme.

There are some instances that you will see an update in the admin section which is newer than what is supported by the theme, that is because we can still doing some test for the compatibility of the plugin’s update to the theme. Once everything is checked, we will release the update on our end and you should be able to update the plugin easily from the dashboard.

Hope this helps.

Okay thanks for the response, also I want to change my demo site, is there instruction on how to change between demos? or just click the new demo n it will automatically remove the old one and install the new one

Hi there,

Please kindly consider that changing demo sites will cause the loss of all the theme settings you have done. But you will not lose the pages and posts you have created.

For more information:

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.