How to unstick my sticky navbar?

Hi there, I had opened this query before but was too slow to reply.
I would like to have the navbar be not sticky and while I did apply the static setting in the customizer it is still sticky.
If I remember correctly I used a template so I am not exactly sure what to look for.

Hello Stefaniesieben,

Thanks for writing in!

I checked the website and tried to change the Navbar position but the changes are not reflecting and it’s kind of reverting back to Static Top. Further I see you are using X Theme 6.5.6 and Cornerstone 3.5.5. I suggest you to first update X Theme and Cornerstone to latest version which as of today is X 7.0.4 and Cornerstone 4.0.4 as new version comes with host of improvements and new features.

You can refer to following resources to update X and Cornerstone:

https://theme.co/changelog/

Thanks.

Hi Prasant,

yes exactly… I remember i used one of the templates where you can download the whole content, so it might be written on a deeper level and I just dont even find the code :smiley:
I updated x and cornerstone now but I used WP bakery.

Hey @stefaniesieben,

Your login page is down so I couldn’t log in to check your setup.

I’d like for you to check if you’re using One Page Navigation though as that will automatically set the header to Fixed even if the Header Layout in Theme Options was set to Static. This is because it is not good for User Experience if the header is not fixed because once the menu scrolls down the page, the user will need to scroll up to access another menu item.

The One Page Navigation feature is now being used just for Menu Selection for a specific page because its smooth scrolling feature is now global. That means the smooth scrolling applies to all links and not exclusive to the One Page Navigation only.

If Menu Selection is important for you but you wish to disable One Page Navigation, you need to use a plugin like Menu Swapper

If that is not the case, please fix the login issue so we could check your setup.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.