How to stlye Woocommerce Search result page

Hi all,
I’ve posted my issue on styling Wocommerce search result page ( which looks terrible now) but i got NO working solution yet!

anyone can help me within the problem?

Regards,
Mo

Hey Mo,

Thanks for updating in! Your thread were jacked with another user and it is already 10 days old and now it is already closed. To help with your issue, could you please provide us the following:

• login credentials to your site so we can check your settings.
  • a mock layout or screenshot on how you would want your product search page would look like

Kindly let us know.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply,

Thanks again
Mo

by credentials, do you mean cPanel or Wordpress admin panel? as the WP panel is not in English.
so please let me know

Thanks
Mo

Hi Mo,

We mean wordpress credentials. Share us URL and credentials inside a secure note. Also make sure that you are using latest compatible version of woocommerce. See it here:

Hi,
The only problem is that my wordpress admin panel in not in english … is that ok?

Thanks

Hi there,

Is there a chance that you can temporarily set the admin panel in English so that we can check it?

Thank you.

Hi,

I’ll do it now … please le me know when you’re done…
BTW i’ve sent you the user/pass for the admin

Hi mo_x,
I’ve checked your website and I can see you are trying to do the same customization provided here in this topic:

However, the “_index.php” file in your child theme directory isn’t working. To allow us to investigate this issue in details, we will need FTP access as well, please provide FTP login credentials in Secure Note.

Thanks.

Hi
I’ve sent you the FTP credentials, please let me know the progress of what you’re doing

Regards,
Mo

by the way, do you still need the wordpress admin panel in English?

Hi there,

First of all, there is a piece of wrong Javascript code which I had to remove as it was throwing Javascript error from X > Theme Options > JS.

I also removed that customization which you have done and instead added the CSS code below to X > Theme Options > CSS:

@media (min-width: 767px) {
 .search-results .x-main > .x-container {
    display: flex;
    flex-flow: row wrap;
}

.search-results .x-main > .x-container > article {
    max-width: 30%;
}   
}

The result is a 3 column search page now. Thank you.

Thanks for the changes, it looks better now! :slight_smile:
the question is that how can i change this page into something like category pages ( with Add to Cart button, etc.) ?

Hi,

Regretfully, it could only be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this. X is quite extensible with child themes, so there are plenty of possibilities.

Thanks for understanding. Take care!

I dont think I’m asking for a very VIP service! , I mean all themes already have this , right?
anyway, could you let me know how to customize this? maybe I can do this by myself,

Regards,
Mo

Hi Mo,

You will need to edit the woocomerce template files.

Unfortunely this goes out of the scope of our support we suggest you researching yourself or contacting a developer.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.