How to revoke and reassign a license already purchased?

I have used the license on the my wordpress desktop server. Now, I have webhosting and I installed the wordpress version live and now I am trying to input the code of the license and it is giving me this message:

“Your code is valid but looks like it has already been used on another site. You can revoke and re-assign within your Themeco account.”

I tried to go to Themeco to revoke and reassign but it is not allowing me to do so. Can you please help?

My goal is to be able to input the code on the wordpress associated with my webhosting so it can be live on the www.

Thank you for responding to my support question above. I appreciate it! I followed the instructions provided. However, when I go to the managed license button to add the URL, it shows that I do not have any licenses. I clicked the button to add the Register the licenses and I keep receiving the following error messages when I added the purchase code I already purchased:
“Purchase code could not be added to user account: License already exists for this Envato Purchase Code.”
“ThemeForest Code not sent”
Can you please help solve this issue please?

Thanks!

Hi There,

This was posted in the wrong forum. If you are looking for support, all questions are to be posted in the Themeco category or by clicking + Support. The other categories are for discussion with fellow Apex members. I have moved your thread this time but keep that in mind in the future.

How support works.

Hi There,

On your wordpress desktop server site where you use the license, revoke it there first. See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cb1v19l6ar. Then go to your licenses page and then add the new site URL to this license.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.