How to retrieve old settings on page, header, footer or any other settings/configuration

Hi,

I had a bug with one of my site and I do not want to start everything from the beginning! SO I have access to the BD and all the folder and subfolder of this corrupt web site! But now how is possible to retrieve page layout build with cornerstone, the menu and header and all other plugins that I can use on it?

Hey @Sgaucher,

The builder’s data and in fact almost all content and configuration in WordPress are stored in the database so you’ll need to import your database if you’re going to setup a new WordPress install. Our migration guide might help. Please see https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/cornerstone-content-builder-migration/126/1

Thanks.

That resolve one of my problem! Thanks, just by importing the posts and postmeta will retrieve like 80% of my site!

Now how to retrieve the header and footer from PRO theme?

Hi @Sgaucher,

Importing posts and post meta should also import header and footer (as they are post type as well). But if you’re just importing blog posts then I recommend importing all kinds of posts (all post types).

As for post meta, you’ll have to match it with the ID from wp_posts table.

Example,

This is just to demonstrate the location of the data, you may export and import them but that process could damage the existing data. I recommend using the builder’s template export/import feature. Simply save them as a template (header and footer) and go to X/PRO > Template Manager and export your saved templates and import it to your target site using the same Template Manager.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.