How to Reset the Child Theme

hi,
i have installed the child theme, and got some demo pages with that - like demo home page etc.
unfortunately i have deleted them - can i get them back any how - is there a way to reset the theme -

a little help if possible -
thanking you in advance
sachi

Hello Sachi,

Thanks for writing in! Do you want to reset your WP installation like a newly installed WordPress? If that is the case, simply install WP Reset plugin. You can use the plugin to reset your WordPress installation.
https://wordpress.org/plugins/search/reset/

Hope this helps.

lovely Rue -
i have managed to reset the theme - thank you very much -
you recommendation was really helpful -
i will come back when i will stuck again -

nice 1 -

You’re most welcome.

getting this message when editing the portfolio page in the Renew -
“No suitable preview area found. This could happen when a third party plugin is overrinding the content area.”
this is what coming -
i have disabled all the plugings, only the cornerstone plugin is active -

can any one help please -
thanking you in advance
sachi -

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

Can you please confirm if you are doing a new portfolio item and the problem is there or edit a old item having the issue?
if you can send us your website details so that we have a look.

Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
    All the best!

Hello Sachi,

I tried to login using the details you have provided but they seem to be incorrect.

Would you mind double checking so that we can have a look?

For the meantime, please double check if you have both X and Cornerstone updated to the latest version. Here is a link for a details information on how to do an update:

Please remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors or any unexpected display issue on the site.

Thank you.

Hey Sachi,

The “No suitable preview area found. This could happen when a third party plugin is overrinding the content area.” means there is no content area available in the template which is the case for the Portfolio template. The Content Area is the only area that Cornerstone could edit.

That also applies to the index and archive pages.

Are you referring to this page? That uses the Portfolio template. If not, please give us the exact page URL.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.