How to remove post title hyperlink?

Hi, I am using X Theme. I dont want to have hyperlinks of my post titles in blog page, which lead to single post page.

How can i remove these?

Thanks

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

What you are trying to accomplish requires a template customization, we would highly to suggest that you use a child theme. This allows you to make code changes that won’t be overwritten when an X update is released. After your child theme is setup, please review how we recommend making template changes in Customization Best Practices.

Once you have your child theme active and ready, please follow the following steps below:
1] Using Notepad or TextEdit or Sublime Text or any text editor, please create a new file in your local machine.
2] Insert the following code into that new file

<?php

// =============================================================================
// VIEWS/RENEW/_CONTENT-POST-HEADER.PHP
// -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Standard <header> output for various posts.
// =============================================================================

?>

<header class="entry-header">
  <?php if ( is_single() ) : ?>
  <h1 class="entry-title"><?php the_title(); ?></h1>
  <?php else : ?>
  <h2 class="entry-title">
    <?php the_title(); ?>
  </h2>
  <?php endif; ?>
  <?php x_renew_entry_meta(); ?>
</header>

3] Save the file named as _content-post-header.php
4] Upload this file to your server in the child theme’s folder wp-content/themes/x-child/framework/views/renew/

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.