How to put thumbnails/featured images in my main page

Hey, I don´t know how to put a featured image of each post in my main page.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! When you Edit a post, featured image section will be under the bottom right area as follows.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

One more question, I don´t know how to show some part of the post ( the inicial part) in the main page under the title and at the right side of the feautured image.

Hi,

Kindly refer to the link below

Hope that helps.

Hey, thanks for the response. The thing is even if i have “Full Post Content on Index” off and I put excerpt length for example 60 words, it does not show anything.

Hi,

To further assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.

Thank you.

http://biciadictos.com/

Hi there,

You need to add the excerpt (The short description) separately for the main posts page. To do so you will need to go to each post and click on the Screen Options at the top right section of the screen and enable the excerpt:

A section will be available after that which you can use to add the short description and it will show on the main posts page:

For additional questions kindly open up a separate thread and we will follow up.

Thank you.

Thanks for the support

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.