How to prevent default Woocommerce overwriting by X?

I’ve made, using the Woocommerce back-end a hierarchy: Product categories - subcategories - products.
That structure does not work with X.
The categories only can be called by putting this shortcut in the shop page:
[product_categories numbers=”1″ parent=”0″]
Without it, the categories aren’t displayed at all. Now, the categories are forced displayed but also all products.
The Advanced Category plugin is for the main product categories apparently also blocked by X.
The makers of that plugin looked for me in my back-end and checked it. Their report is:
“Ok the problem is definitely your theme.
In detail it is the “wp-content/themes/x/woocommerce.php” file.
This overrides the default shop layout with the ones from your theme.”
How can this be solved? I would like to have the product categories at the Shop page only and working with that plugin.
The link:
http://hg-shop.eu/shop/nl/shop/

I don’t use a child theme, so writing in that php file is not really an option.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! It sounds like you might be having an issue with a third party plugin or script. Regretfully, we cannot provide support for third party plugins or scripts as our support policy in the sidebar states due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to X will need to be directed to the original developer.

Thank you for your understanding.

No, it is a conflict between native Woocommerce and X.
The involved plugin is also involved, but the problem existed already before I bought and installed that plugin.
To break it down:
I would like to use the Woocommerce native way instead of that part of X - the Shop page was created outside X, just using the Woocommerce options.
A Woocommerce support told me, it is not their problem, it is a problem caused by X.

Hi There,

If you want to override X theme woocommerce customization, the only way is to set up a child theme and then feel free to modify the template in there. It is not recommended to edit any file from main X theme because it will be overridden on theme updates.