How to Password protect the whole site using X-theme

Hello!

My team and I have used X-theme to create a site. We’d like to password protect the site so that you only have to enter the password once upon visiting our URL. It doesn’t matter what page you enter from. Can someone point me in the direction of how to do this? Is there a plugin that works with X-theme? Perhaps there is a built in functionality to Wordpress that functions nicely with X-Theme? We’ve tried this plugin but it isn’t working. https://wordpress.org/plugins/password-protected/

Given our goal of one time entering of a password, what do you suggest? Thank you!

Hello @Designbyn,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I tested the plugin you have shared and seems to be working fine to password protect the entire website. Please make sure to select Password Protected Status under Settings > Password Protected. Here’s a screencast that you can take a look.

For some more options, please take a look at following article.

That being said, please note that it falls outside the scope of support we can offer for issues coming because of 3rd party plugins.

Thanks.

Thank you! Perhaps the issue we were having was due to caching. Understood that it falls outside the support agreement. Cheers!

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.