How to overcome: "Could not establish connection. Please ensure your firewall is not blocking requests to theme.co"

Hi Theme.co

I have been through your support group, and contacted my IP (UnoEuro) without any luck );

I am getting the message:

“Could not establish connection. Please ensure your firewall is not blocking requests to theme.co” when I try to update my Theme X plugin for my customer site.

I bought the newest version, and type in the valid key. And I have tried to shut down my firewall, without any luck.

Hope you can help me - it’s pretty annoying, and I am getting an unhappy customer - I am their supporter!

Please!

BR, Lars

Hello Lars,

Thanks for writing in!

The above message usually shows up while validating the website. Are you trying to validate or update? Reason why I am asking is because in question it’s mentioned that you are getting above error message when trying to update X Theme and plugins. Can you please share the website URL in question here?

I suggest you to please take a look at solutions shared in following tutorial and let us know how it goes.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.