How to migrate a site that uses Perch CMS to Pro

Hi Guys,

I have a client interested in moving over to Wordpress, and I am encouraging them to use “Pro” as their new theme.
The ease of use and the robust environment of “Pro” are great.

They currently use “Perch” as their CMS. Any insight into migration of current website into “Pro”?

Sorry if the question is confusing.

Cheers

Garet

Hey Garet,

Regretfully, there is no automatic migration from other CMS. You would need to manually build the pages in Pro. I’d recommend you start learning how to work with Pro from our Knowledge Base. If you get stuck, you can get back to us and we’ll help you how to achieve the setup part by part. I’d recommend not asking many setup question in a single thread. This will not only be confusing for us but might be for you as well. It might also be overwhelming for other users reading the post as well.

Thanks.

Hi Christian @christian_y ,

I was afraid of that. Thanks for the rapid response.

If I have any questions I’ll make sure each has it’s own specific thread. It also helps me keep track of issues.

Cheers

Garet

Hi @pkingco,

Sure, please let us know if you have further questions but we can’t provide migration support, all we could provide are guidance and suggestions. Though, it’s best to contact a developer to fully migrate it and so they can fix issues after the platform migration.

Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.