How to make menu items look different?

Hi, I want one of my menu items to look more like a button (in this case the “Contact Us” menu item, only one we have right now).

Also, I want the “normal” menu items (once we have some) to generally be centred in the nav bar, not stuck to the top—and probably a different hover effect than the top line appearing.

Note: Only having one navigation style to choose from isn’t good!

Page URL in secure notes.

Thanks!

Are you using the X or PRO theme? If you are using PRO, you can drag and drop the nav and any custom buttons you’d like on the header.

Pro.

So how do I do that? For me the header has my menu (added in WP menu section) and my logo (added in theme settings)

Please explain what to do, starting from where I am now.

I have figured it out somewhat. But I can’t figure out how to make the new header sticky. The old one was.

Thanks

Also, how can I make it not so wide?

See website, you will notice it is wider than the old header was.

To make a Bar sticky, enable the Sticky option under Setup and adjust the Content Length and or Content Max Length to make it narrower.

For more Pro tutorials, please see the Pro section in our Knowledge Base.

Thanks.

Hi I turned on Sticky Bar but it’s not working. Can you help me out?

Details in secure notes. Thanks.

Hi,

It’s not triggering due to a JS error.

You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!