How to make a row full width

I’ve look through the database and can’t find the answer. I’m using the Renew #2 template, the homepage has rows that expand the width of the page but they seem to be in classic elements. When I make a new page and a new section I can’t get the row to expand the width of the page.

I’ve turned off inner container and made width 100% and it still stays constrained. How do I get a row to full width?

I’ve had this same problem with renew, What i ended up doing as a work around was getting the copy/clone page plugin in wordpress installing it then using it to clone/copy the demo homepage which inturn would copy the formatting which includes the fullwidth rows then renaming the page and formatting it the way i wanted.

Otherwise i did also use csshero to stretch the margins out on the rows or you can do it in the x editor by going to the specific row and modifying the dimensions like -100 or -200 on eachside untill it covers the whole page lol.

In no way am i an expert im just a fellow novice but hope this helps!

Hi Guys,

To make your page full width, you need to select a No Container template

Plesae check screenshot below

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.