How to make a page with my contact info to slide in from the side on top of the vertical menu?

Hi,
I couldn’t find the way to do the following… May be you, guys, can give me some idea…

I am working on the menu now and i will use Superfly vertical menu plugin to have my menu look mobile all the time and slide in from the side to approximately 1/4 of the screen size. Then, I want to have a button/link in the menu opening my contact info. But i want my Contact info to slide in too and go on top of the menu covering it up and stopping at approximately 1/4 of the screen size. So, both, contact info and menu are floating. How can i add “contact” in the menu without it being a individual page in this case? Are there any trick to make all that happened?

Do you think that is possible?

Greatly appreciate for your time,
Oleg

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! The SuperFly menu can cater your menu needs. If you want to have a button/link in the menu opening my contact info, this can only be done is you are using Pro theme. You may create a custom header and insert an off canvas element or content which would contain your contain info.

For more details about this element, please check it here:

If you have not yet created a custom, you might want to check this out:
https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/elements-tips-and-tricks/214

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.