How to Link Manychat with X theme

Hi I want to install ManyChat on my site.
I was supposed to paste this script on the header of the site but is not working, I installed in the child theme and is not working, can you please help me out

Thank Yuo

nick

here is my website http://poplabicepops.com/

Hi Nick,

3rd party script installation is outside of our support scope and we will not be able to implement such a thing for you. But we will do our best to help you out doing it yourself.

Please install the Child Theme and add the code below to functions.php file:

add_action('wp_head', 'head_information', 9999);

function head_information () { ?>
<!-- Your HTML Code Here -->
<?php }

Replace <!-- Your HTML Code Here --> with the code that is given to you by the 3rd party feature provider.

The method above is the standard way of adding additional HTML code to the head tag in WordPress and not related to specifically our theme. For more information about the actions and filters and best practices of the theme customization please read the articles below:

https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/customizations-actions-and-filters-in-x/208

Thank you.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your quick reply, I have install the script as you mentioned above but still is not showing up. What else can I do.

Hi Chris,

Please try to check this related thread:

After adding the JS code on the site, you might need to add the an HTML code on the page to have the chat visible.

Hope this helps.

Hi,
I dont have to install a shortcode, just the JS script (im not installing a button)
What else can i do. It was supposed to work just installing the script into the header

please help this is very frustrating :frowning:

Hi Nicolas,

Unfortunately, that was all that we could give you from the theme perspective. If it is not working for you will need to contact the developers of the script and ask them for help.

Iā€™m sure you will understand that this is the embedding of a 3rd party script which is beyond our support scope. We did our best to show you how you should add the code like any other 3rd party code and the standard way to do so. If it is not working for you then it should be followed up with the developers of that code.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.