How to install/run pro

Hi, so your “get started” page seems nice except that is not the screen that I see.
I have X installed and I downloaded the pro editor thing but I have no idea if I am supposed to try and run it locally or install it on my server.
It looks like it’s driven by an index.php file which leads me to assume it should go on the server somewhere but I have been able to find no instructions as to whether it needs to be uploaded through wordpress’s system, if I am supposed to ftp it up into the same file folder as my wp files, in a separate file named pro, in a file with a different name or what I am supposed to do with it.
Would you please direct me to some basic guidance of just getting it up and running please.

Hello @LarryVolz,

Thanks for writing in! Please be advised that Pro Theme should be installed the same way like X theme or any normal WordPress theme. I would recommend that you check out this thread: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62

Hope this helps.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.