How to go remove "update" from Envira gallery

I updated Envira gallery not realizing it isn’t supported here. How should I go back to the supported version that was working?

Hey @nuthinfancy,

Please backup you site or at least export each of your galleries and uninstall Envira Gallery then go to X > Validation and re-install Envira Gallery from there.

Thanks.

Hi there,

Please kindly back up your website completely and then delete the Envira Plugin. Then go to X > Validation and scroll down in the Extensions section to find the Envira Gallery and install it.

The latest supported version of the Envira Gallery is Version 1.8.0 so if you have already that version you do not need to do anything.

Thank you.

Hmmm, that’s the version I updated to. My issues: I “had” a galley on http://danstepnikphotoart.com/wp/2018/03/27/demo-standard-post-with-a-featured-image/ but it is no longer showing. I made a new gallery to be placed at http://danstepnikphotoart.com/wp/2018/04/14/karts-04-13-18/ but when I go to the drop down list, the new gallery isn’t showing.
My first gallery that is on the Portfolio page seems to be fine

I don’t know if this is a seperate issue or part of the same. I made a template for posts on the blog consisting of the image, text box and gallery. If you look on the blog page the text is the same for both posts. When you view the posts, the text shows the way it is supposed to

Hi there,

Have you tried re-adding the same gallery on this page http://danstepnikphotoart.com/wp/2018/04/14/karts-04-13-18/? And what do you mean by dropdown? Please provide your admin login credentials in a secure note and we’ll have check it.

Thanks!

I’ve tried adding it on both the karts and Sprints posts. There is a drop down list for the Envira element for which gallery you want to show. There should be : Portfolio, Sprints, Karts. Only Portfolio and Sprints are showing

Hello There,

I can confirm the issue and this might be a new bug. I also created a test gallery and when I view it in the Classic Envira Gallery element, no title is displaying. It is added in the option but with a blank title.

This is a possible conflict between the latest version 1.8.0 and Cornerstone 3.0.4. I’ve submitted this to our issue tracker so the developers will be made aware of it.

Thank you for your understanding.

Curiosity: Is there some way to use the shortcode?

Hey There,

Yes you can. Simply insert a content area or text element and insert the Envira gallery shortcode.

Hope this helps.

When this all started happening, I was also getting some out of memory errors. My host put this monitor on . I don’t know if theses captures are any help:

Thanks for the details. This has been submitted to our issue tracker.

Do you know if this bug has been fixed? I just updated to Version 1.8.0 and it also broke the galleries on my site. Now the page is showing, “Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded…”.

Hi,

You need to increase your memory limit.

Please try adding the code below in your wp-config.php file.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '1024M' );

You my add it before this line

/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

Hope that helps.

I tried adding that code and it still gave me the same error. So could you let us when the solution is available?

Thanks

Hi there,

There is no definite time, but we do usually provide plugin updates through automatic updates.

Thanks!

Didn’t work for me either

Noted, Let’s wait for update about this issue. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.