How to get the wait curser to appear

I’m trying to get WooCommerce bookings to work properly with this theme.

Probably the biggest frustration right now has to do with the fact the on the booking calendar, while waiting for available dates to appear, there’s no spinning wait cursor or anything that at least shows that the site is working on getting the data.

For example, go here (X Theme) and scroll to the calendar and you have to wait and hope that a date appears.

But in this basic WP theme, there’s at least a wait curser telling you to hold.

How do I get a wait curser on the X theme?

Hi Mark,

Thanks for reaching out. We’d be happy to help look into this for you. Because WC Bookings isn’t one of our supported plugins, I can’t guarantee that we can make this work but we would be happy to take a closer look and offer any advise that we can.

I’ve checked your first URL and it’s asking me to login. Feel free to add any login credentials to a secure note so we can take a closer look. On the second URL, it actually shows X (Ethos stack) and if I navigate the calendar to another month I do get a wait cursor.

Were you able to resolve the issue? Or is there anything else we can assist you with here?

Hi, still not resolved. I just want a wait curser to appear when called for.

The links above - sorry you don’t need access to the staging site - just go to headshotinitiative.com/1001 and go down to the calendar and you’ll see that while the calendar is loading, there’s no wait curser. But when I try in other themes, it does initiate a wait curser.

Same thing when you click on the date after it appears. There’s no wait curser, leaving the user to wonder if anything is happening at all.

I appreciate your looking into this. Thank you.

Mark

Hello Mark,

I have checked your calendar and this is what I am seeing if I change the date:

The wait cursor is present on my end. I capture this with a phone since I cannot do a screenshot with the cursor.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.