How to get a 2nd row of menu items?

So I’ve really run out of space in my main first row of Menu items and I’d really like to have a 2nd line of menu items, how would I accomplish this?

This wouldn’t be for Sub-Menus, these would be for 1st level Menu items that just don’t fit and don’t nest properly into a 2nd row when I add too many.

Thank you.

You can see here when I have a longer menu & collapse the browser window, it jumps it down below the logo, instead of breaking it into 2 menu lines.

I’m not opposed to keeping the menu broken up into 2 menu lines all the time, but is there a way to set it so that instead of going under the logo, it always stays to the right of it, but will create a second line of menu items?

Hi John,

Unfortunately, it is not possible to break the menu in two lines. But you can make the menu items and the padding between each item smaller to fit in.

You can also change the Hide During Breakpoint of the Navigation Inline and mobile menu to start the mobile menu in bigger screen sizes.

I see that you already handled the case on your website.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.