How to fix responsiveness in different devices

Hi,

Can someone let me know how I can make my site responsive to all devices?

As you can see in the attached images, the body text and the footer do not look good on all screens.

Many thanks!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

X and Pro both theme are responsive it works fine in all the devices. Just need to put the content properly and there is no extra code needed for responsive.

To help you on your issue we need your website URL and if possible please send us your login details too in a secure note so that we can see the exact issue you are facing.

Thanks

Hi, Basanta.

Thanks for your reply.

Sending you the URL and login details on a secure note.

Hi there,

What device you’re testing it with? It’s responsive in all my tests, it doesn’t look the same in your screenshot.

But the issue in your products page is because you added a big margin and padding (9em) in your text element. Fixed values are not responsive so you must remove those spacing.

Thanks!

Hi, Rad.

I removed the spacing already, and the text is better now. But if you open the site on a smartphone you will notice that the footer will appear like in the attached screenshot. You will also find other irregularities on the site. I invite you to verify it on a smartphone or tablet so you are aware.

Thanks!

Hi there,

You must create multiple footer bars with a different layout on each, then have each footer bar displayed on different devices. You’re simply displaying your desktop footer to mobile.

Same procedure when building your header and content, you can utilize header bar, sections, and elements visibility.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.