How to fix formatting messed up: Alignment, Menus, icons, etc

Dear Friends,

My website tarahollander.com - was functioning just fine until a few days ago. I am running the latest version of WordPress - 4.8.2, X theme and all plugins are up to date. I have tested going back to a previously backed up version of my site (from 1+ week ago) and that did not fix the rendering problem. I have tested and turned on and off ALL plugins and none seem to be conflicting. I have made no major changes other than updating plugins and WordPress as they come out.
Menu is overlapping with bullet dots that should not be there. Alignment is not centered. Portolios items and blog posts that are supposed to be in 3 column layout are not displaying that way either.
Can you please help me trouble shoot and tell me where the problem/conflict is? Even the Services page, which was built in Cornerstone does not display the icons or elements correctly. I have tested on multiple browsers, computers and mobile and they all have a problem.
http://tarahollander.com/services/
I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible. Thanks, Tara

This has been known to happen after updates when you’re using CloudFlare’s auto minification. X stylesheets are already minified, and sometime CloudFlare tries to minifiy them again. The result is the stylesheet is only partially loaded and many styles are missing.

First, try clearing your CloudFlare cache. If that doesn’t resolve it, try disabling CloudFlare’s auto minification.

Let us know how it goes!

Clearing the CloudFlare cache fixed the problem and I have also disabled the CloudFlare minification in W3 Total Cache plugin. Thanks so much for your help. Whew!

We’re delighted to assist you with this.

Cheers!