How to find and load demo sites

Hello,

After installing X I found no way of selecting and uploading the demo site content. Pls direct me where to find it. thanks

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! You can import the demo contents by going to X > Overview > Demo Contents.
For more details about our demo contents, please check it here:

Hope this helps.

Thanks for that. In addition I want to pull out the Themco Page Templates and Blocks from the cornerstone template dropdowns. Please provide me a clear path to understand why with enabled site Ethos-Agency I can only see some templates related to a burger shop or whatever.

HOW to fully populate the template list by various content from different designs, demos of yours. I’m not a programmer so I fully rely on the prepared containers and content. could you help me out?

if not then another question: HOW to take different parts of the coded content from either demo sites or demo stacks and place it in the loaded demo site. You only allow one demo site to be downloaded at the time.

thank you

Hi,

Please Review Working with Templates Section from the link below.

Great. I have no issues in taking a template piece from drop down. Now you’ve explained me hat I can save my content as template for later use. It is convenient.

What my need now is to rapidly develop my own site. Could I have somehow all the code pieces from your developed demo sites or stacks so i can loaded them to library and use in my design?

Is it practical to load different demo sites, save some of the content to templates, load to library and then use them for my site. Will library clean up all content including stored templates when a new Demo site like Agency is loaded for editing?

Please assist further.
thanks

Hi there,

Unfortunately, you can not use more than one demo per website. You can add the demo over another one and the previous pages of the previous demo will be available, but depending on the new demo settings, the whole settings of the X > Launch > Options will be changed to accommodate to the new demo.

Same thing applies to the Cornerstone templates. They will be replaced with the new demo templates.

Thank you.

Hang on pls. You said that I can save templates in the library. Is library overwritten when a new demo site is loaded? I asked about If I can obtain from you all the templates of the theme X from all demo sites. can you send me this collection so i can upload them into the library.

I run only one site, not many. I just want to get interesting pieces of the design/code from various demo sites templates and integrate them in my single site - Agency.

Hi There,

Unfortunately, we don´t have such a package to provide.

Each license allows you to validate X in 2 installations, one live and one development.

I recommend you setting up a development site.

Installing each demo, and saving the templates you want as a Cornerstone template and download them.

You can after that go to your live site > Cornerstone > Templates > and upload the blocks you just saved.

Hope it helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.