How to enable fade effect on new elements?

Hi friends,

So I’m working with some of the newer elements in the X theme (2 images in a two column row) and I would like them to slide in from the left and right when the user scrolls down.

On the classic elements the fade effect was right there but I’m not seeing in on the new column, row, or image element.

And as a extra point of help on this topic would be the reason I’m not just using the classic images on this is I really like the background and interact color effect available on the new X image element. The only thing that I wish I could change or tween would be the background color change is pretty much goes from 0 to 100 in the blink of an eye. Is there a way to have the color change in a slower transition?

Thanks for the help X team,

John

Hi John,

You can make use of the Fade In Effect for the columns to achieve that. If your Advanced Mode setting is disabled, you will not see that setting. please click on the cog icon on the settings area then enable the Advanced Mode option.

Hope this helps.

Ok so I’ve had the advanced effects turned on and then with a column selected these are the choices that I have in the inspector to the left (plz note I’m not seeing the fade effects one referenced above):

• Setup
  • Background lower layer
  • Background upper layer
  • Background parallax
  • Background border Radius
  • Formatting
  • Padding
  • Border
  • Border Radius
  • Box Shadow

At this point I don’t feel like I’m missing it because have looked over the choices pretty thoroughly.

Thanks for the continued help on this,

John

Hi John,

The Fade In Effect is not available in the Section and Row settings. Only in the Column settings.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.