How to do lock a row to the bottom of a section?

How to do lock a row to the bottom of a section?

Hi @JDRDigital,

Thanks for writing in.

Not sure what you want to achieve. Would you mind sharing us more details or perhaps a sample URL/screenshot.

Once we fully understand what you want to achieve. We will do our best to help you.

Thank you so much.

Hey @nico

By default our rows and elements are aligned to the center of the section.

If i want to take a row of elements and lock it to the bottom of an element how would i go about doing?

Hello @JDRDigital,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Actually I am still not very much sure but have you tried adjusting the section padding values to place elements in bottom area of section? Here is a screencast. https://cl.ly/3N0v1e0N0q0p

Also please take a look at following thread. May be you are looking for something like this:

Thanks.

@Prasant Using padding doesn’t seem to work. I’ve attached the link to the page. I would like the badges in the header section to stick to the bottom of the section but they stay in the middle.

Hi again,

Thanks you for the URL. First add the following code in the Theme Options > CSS:

#topsection {
    padding-bottom: 0;
}

Then give your badges container a class pbn to remove bottom padding. To learn more about helper classes please see https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/customizations-css-class-index/207

This should fix the issue.

Cheers!

@Nabeel what do you mean by "give your badges container a class pbn to remove bottom padding. " Do you mean literally go to the image elements > and go to customize > and add “pbn” to the class area? What effect will this have?

Hi again,

I meant to give a class to the container that has the badges in Pro content builder (see screenshot)

Also don’t forget to add the following code in the Theme Options > CSS:

#topsection {
    padding-bottom: 0;
}

Hope this helps!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.