How to disable responsive

Hello, I want to disable the responsive feature for 2 of the pages.
I want to use Hide During Breakpoints option but I cannot use it.
There is no section on the left to select.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

can you please confirm which page you are trying to edit through cornerstone?
If you are editing blog or product page, those pages are not editable with cornerstone.
Also if the pages are built with other editor that also can’t be edited with Cornerstone.

Please confirm so that we can have a look.

Thanks

Hello, artiquarito and home page.

Hello Ege,

You are not seeing anything in the Cornerstone page when you try to edit the pages you mentioned because, those pages are built using WPBakery Page Builder. Also, X and WPBakery are natively responsive and disabling the responsive feature might more issues that might affect the whole page including the elements outside the content area such are the header and the footer area.

Have you considered building the pages in Cornerstone instead so that you will be able to use the Hide During Breakpoints option?

Hello, I’ ve tried the cornerstone but when I click to Hide During Breakpoints, it takes out the image or text for example. I want to keep it even in the mobile.

Is there any way to keep the text and photo together, instead of vertical version of the website.

Hi There @egeislekel

Using hide during breakpoints option, you can display a different version of content or element for different devices. Please check our detailed walk-through on hide during breakpoints (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/hide-during-breakpoint-explained/17378).

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.