How to create pages that lists (some) articles

hello.
while using editors in your template and while reading knowledge base, i got the feeling that i can’t create pages to lists articles. I need different pages, some of them will show some categories, some will exclude other categories… i mean, some flexibilty in composing pages to show highlight (featured image, title, excerpt and so on) of posts.

only after having purchased your theme i realized that in your “demos” you always rely on the wordpress “post page” to show articles. And that’s limitating a lot!
in any other “pro” themes i bought (avada for instance) this is simple to do. in the editor you find the element named “blog” and you then you have a series of option to select which (and which not) articles / categories / tags… are to be posted in that specific page.

It’s me that i didnt find this option? or it’s not avaible? can you help with some workaround?

Hi Alessandro,

Thank you for writing in, the Cornerstone/Content Builder has the Recent Posts element which allows you create a Posts index page, it can filter categories, but this is a very basic recent posts element.

If you need a robust Posts Grid, please install the Essential Grid extension and utilize it.

Essential Grid WordPress Plugin - Introduction

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

hi, thanks for quick answer.

recent posts elements frankly sucks (i mean, it’s not good for me :)).
on the contrary, essential grid is nice and powerful and it fits my needs. I am ok now.
thanks for help.
have good evening and a happy new year.
alessandro

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

Wish you very happy and prosperous new year. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.