How to Change the Header navigation Links

Hello,

How to change the links in the Pro Header Builder Menu, please ?

eg How to remove Work etc and replace with Home, Account, Shop | Logo | Cart, Checkout, (Cart Count) Search

These links do not show in the Appearance editor.

This is so time consuming -

I already spent two days watching videos and researching this on the internet - so have requested a refund from Envato and would like to request a refund from themeco for the Pro section, please. Because it is taking too long to get past the header Builder !

Hi Richard,

Thanks for reaching out.

It’s a default menu if you haven’t set a menu yet, and once you created a menu in Appearance > Menu, you can then inspect the menu element and change it

More information on our knowledge base here https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/elements-navigation-inline/14639.

But yes, it’s quite overwhelming for a first time user, been there and more features will be more complex. And Pro is intentionally meant for advance development customization.

Thanks!

Hello rad,

Thanks for the response and hoping you’re having a great day.

It is a pity that you do not have a demo version of the theme so prospective purchasers could try it out instead of having to rely on sales spin and their wallet only to discover after days of watching tutorial videos and searching this forum that X theme was meant for developers anyway. Then having to waste more time and energy putting request for a refund through the system.

I’ve proceeded with the refund requests and wish you all the best.

It is unlikely I’ll come this way again and have cancelled the development because it appears to be at continuous risk of breaking with the next update and I cannot proceed on that basis.

Sincerely

Richard Andrews

Hello Andrew,

Thank you for the feedback and we are sorry to hear that you find starting up with Pro slightly complicated. Since Pro has a lot of features available there will be some learning curve for user especially those who are just starting. Pro does not have the Demo Import feature but Pro has the Design Cloud feature where you can choose designs that you can import on your site.

Please check this link for more information:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.