How to change the color of body font on blog

Hi, I have adjusted the color in the typography section to make my body font black. However, all of our blog posts still have a grey font color. I can’t figure out where else I need to change this to make it black. Can you please tell me how to accomplish this?

Thanks!

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! Adjusting Body Font Color in Typography should change the font color of your blog posts too, I tested it on my local setup and it works as expected. Make sure you have set the color via X > Theme Options > Typography > BODY AND CONTENT > BODY FONT COLOR (see screenshot)

If it is set correctly then it could be the cache issue as I see you’re using Cloudflare. Please clear your Cloudflare’s cache entirely and then check your pages again.

If it still doesn’t work then make sure you are fully updated? (Theme and Plugins)

You can find the latest version numbers here: (http://theme.co/changelog/) Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

Let us know how this goes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.