How to change og:description?

I have tried everything to change the link image that comes up when I paste my url in to facebook. Specifically, I want to get rid of this strange string of prices which is apparently the og:description. I have tried several different plugins with no change. I am wondering if this og:description is embedded somewhere in the X theme. The site is https://equineoutfitters.biz
Any ideas?

Hi @jessparvin,

Try to install this third party plugin

You can then change it under Yoast SEO page Settings

Make sure to disable opengraph under Theme Options > Social when using this plugin

Thanks

Thank you for your help. Disabling open graph did get rid of the weird prices. . . But now it just says “Home” when I paste the homepage url in to facebook. I have entered a description in the Yoast page settings but it does not show up in Facebook. This is what it should look like. . .

(

Hi,

I checked and can see that something is adding another og that overrides what you have set in seo yoast .

This is from Yoast

This is another one overriding it

Try to clear your plugin cache if that doesn’t help, you could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.