How to change footer layout or apperance

Footer appearance is not the way I want it to be. The content is too close to each other, I’m trying to figure out a way to have each footer tab to have its own row and to be seperated more on desktop version. The content of the footer menu tabs are too close to one another.

Hi Sasan Poshneh,

The options for the Footer is limited in the X theme and all the options are available in the WordPress Dashboard > X > Theme Options > Footer.

If you want to have more control over the Footer, you need to convert to Pro theme. There you will have a Footer Builder that you can use to add different elements and will have options to set the margins and paddings as you wish. For more information about the Pro Header and Footer Builder, please kindly check this link.

Finally, if the changes that you want to do are simple, you can use the CSS code to style the footer and add the code to WordPress Dashboard > X > Theme Options > CSS

I checked the front end of your website and come up with the CSS code below that you can use as the basis of your customization:

.x-colophon.bottom .x-social-global {
    margin-bottom: 25px;
}

body .x-colophon.bottom .x-nav li {
    margin: 0 10px;
}

If you want to learn more about the CSS styling I suggest that you start with the resources below:

Thank you.

I SEE… I updated to PRO, not sure what I have to do to updated on my wordpress theme. Do I need to download and upload another file?

Nevermind i uploaded pro. Now the only trouble i have is setting up the header. I’m using a template but not sure how to edit text, link, small icons for the header. Is there a tutorial video?

Hello Sasan,

To get you started with the builders, please check out this knowledge base article:

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.