How to change blogging style options?

Hi everyone,
I am trying to change a couple of settings on my blog post and I want it to work on ALL my blog posts and future ones too.

What I want to change is the following:

• 800-pixel column size
  • Font size changed to 16
  • Line height 150%
  • Line width around 70 characters

Also, on mobile my H1 AND H2 text is not fitting to the screen and only showing half of the text.

I have no clue how to change these settings and I would appreciate if anyone could help me out with them
Thanks in advance!

Hi there,

There are some customization options for the Blog page that you can find in X > Theme Options > Blog.

However, those options are limited to the layout of the blog page depending on the stack you have chosen.

As for the things you are aiming to do, you can achieve them through custom CSS.

I tried checking the site that is attached to the license in your licenses page but it seems to be not using X.

Please check the items below for some suggestions for you to get started. Please note that is based to an Integrity stack blog page. There is a chance that the codes will not work if your setup is different:

.single-post .x-main {
    width: 800px;
}
.single-post .entry-wrap .entry-content p {
    font-size: 16px;
    line-height: 150%;
}

I am not sure you mean by line width as there is no CSS option for this.

You might want to check the Responsive Text feature of X to have the font size more responsive on mobile.

Please check here: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/shortcodes-responsive-text/174

Please note that the CSS suggestions above overrides the theme setting and if you require further customization, it would be best to get in touch with a developer as this goes beyond the scope of our support.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.