How to add the logo and the menu with the page builder without using the pro header builder?

How to add the logo and the menu with the page builder without using the pro header builder? I need this because otherwise I can’t blend the background with multiple sections like you see in the design I attached.

Here is the link so that you can see the design I’m dealing with: https://www.dropbox.com/s/y1gexm2ipjw7wgs/2017-09-17%20SugarHi%20Website%20Home%20Page.jpg?dl=0

As you can see, I would need to blend in that background that’s on the menu bar and on a part of the header image.

Hello There,

The menu bar and header builder is achievable using pro header builder by adding 3 bars.
1st bar: Position absolute. Set certain and then add the pink image as background. Lower z-index value so it will be behind the next 2 bars.
2nd bar: Position relative. Add the image and menu
3rd bar, Position relative. Add the header image.

For guidance, please do visit our Knolwedge Base. See those video tutorials under PRO. It will really help you speeding up the process.

Using legacy header, To set menu, go to Appearance > Menu: Select Specific Menu as primary menu.
To set logo, go to X > Launch > Theme Options > Header > Upload under Logo Image

Hope this helps.