How to add Menu Dividers

I am using the header editor in Pro, and I’m trying to create a menu like the following.

I’m using a button then a Navigation Inline. I am trying to create dividers using icons.

Is there a better way to do this because I can’t seem to change the icons.

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, please turn off the icon, you can apply a right border instead:

screenshot

Or Particle if you want some animation.

screenshot

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

I tried that earlier, but it doesn’t seem to be working.

Hi There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

Thanks.

Sure, see above.

I was using the wrong menu in the first place, so I’m going to have to change it. It looks like it’s a bug in the editor because it’s appearing on the site.

Hi There,

Sorry for the inconvenience, yeah this is a confirmed bug, we’ve added this to our issue tracker so it can be considered for future development.

Thank you,

Ok, thanks!

Hi There,

No problem. If you want to use custom css for the dividers, you will have to provide your url that displays your menu so that we can reference the right element target classes.

Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.