How to add Content in the "fixed left" Header?

Hey everyone,
i love your Theme so much and finally bought my first License.
Since starting my own Buisness and told my Partners about your flexiblity of the Design and how much time we can save and use it for creating some special Content, we want to get more license!
It’s my Promise. :slight_smile:
Sorry for my englisch, long time ago i’ve learned it in school :wink:

Now here’s my problem.
I’ll try to create some special thing to make the Design not like “all” Themeco with the “same” touch, but i stuck on the Menue.
I want to create the Menue left or right, but with only 4-7 Links it looks really “clear”.
Ho can i add some Nounces like e.g. Images in footersection of the Sidemenue, or some little text right under the Links?
I know i can use Sidebar instead of Header but i like the loog of the Menü.

Can you please help me to find a “perfect” Solution?

Kind Regard from Germany!

Hey There,

Thanks for writing in!
For text under link you can use ‘Description’ in menu items, Just enable description from screen options in menu.

To suggest you other changes I will need to take a look at your website. At present there is under construction/coming soon page. Please provide us wp-admin login details via secure note so we can guide you further.

Regards

1 Like

Hey,
Thank you for your reply.

I don’t really want to add some Text unter every single Link, i just mean a textbox right below the Menu.

Now i’ve disabled the commingsoon Page to take u a look.
Here’s some image to show you what i really want:

If needed, i’ve create a User for in the secure note.

Regards

I see. Regretfully, there is no option to add text and image in that area using X. You also need to take into consideration the mobile view. It could be possible with custom development but that would be outside the scope of our support.

This is possible using Pro theme. You might want to switch to it instead. See https://theme.co/pro/ for more details.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hey,
is there a Option to upgarde to the Pro?
I dont really knew it before i bought the standard license and now im sad i haven’t known it.

Regards,

Hi @Leopart,

You might want to check the link below on how to upgrade X pro.

Hope it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.