How to add breadcrumbs in Pro?

Hi,
I need to add Breadcrumbs to two pages (“Attività cliniche e Aree d’intervento” and “Approfondimenti”) and to their subpages. What’s the best way to do this?
I read that with the new version of Pro there will be a specific element, is it right? It will come at mid of September, right?

Thank you!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Adding a breadcrumb for specific pages may not be possible as of this moment. A new version of the header builder is underway which would include the breadcrumb element for you to be able to insert the breadcrumb for the header. Please watch out for it because it is already in its final testing phase. It will be rolled out soon.

Please bear with us.

Ok, thank you for the reply!

I hope it will be ready soon.

Thanks again

You are most welcome!
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

Hey @skated - since they still haven’t implemented this I decided to look for an alternative options. This works really, really well.

Glad to hear,

Cheers!

Still waiting for this feature.

Hi There,

While this feature is still not oficially implemented, you could try this suggestion by the developers of the website : X Theme Tips.

Note that, this website and it’s developers are not affiliated to Themeco - but they do a really good job.

https://xthemetips.com/breadcrumbs-for-x-pro-header-builder/949/

Hope it helps

Excuse me, but there isn’t a new V2 Element called Breadcrumbs, right? I put it in the Header Builder and it seems working just fine…

Hi, @skated, @kada,

Yeah, V2 Elements in Pro starting from 1.2 has the new Breadcrumb element.

Thanks!

Hey Joao, I would like to add breadcrumbs (using pro header builder) to pages / categories / products, etc and have it appear below my sticky menu until I scroll. Is there a way to do that? I’m guessing it has something to do with position, sticky or no, and z-index, but not sure.

Hi,

You can create another bar below your sticky bar then add a breadcrumbs element to it.

For your second bar you need to set initial position to relative and set scrolling off.

Hope that helps.

When I change it to Relative, the breadcrumbs pop up and are in-line with the bar above it, the menu. And did you meant that I should turn sticky bar off? At least that’s what the screenshot shows. Not sure why I’d want the Content Scrolling on.

Hi There,

Do you want your breadcrumbs bar to be sticky as well, please clarify? Please create your own thread and provide us the site URL and login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

How To Get Support

Thanks,