How to add animated elements on Global Blocks?

Hi there.
Sorry for that question, but I can’t find…
I want to some animation or transition to my elements.
I can do that on columns in a normal page, but I can’t on a global block…
I am using the 6.1.5 version of the Xtheme.
Thanks for any help.

Hi Pat,

The same fad in/out effects that are available in the normal content columns are also available for the global blocks:

You just need to make sure that the advanced mode is turned on. For more information please read this article.

kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case if you still have problems.

Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you @christopher.amirian ! Indeed, it seems I forgot to turned advanced mode on in my general theme settings…

You’re most welcome, Pat.

There is something I can’t understand with fade effect on column…
On 2 different pages I have 2 different sets of options for columns, see images.
I can’t understand teh différence.

Hi there,

The Column that has many options available is a V2 column while the other column with less option is a Classic column.

Sections, row, and columns created before X 5.2 are classic elements.

You can find more information about that update here:

https://theme.co/changelog/#theme-x-5-2-0

Hope this explains it.

Thank you @Jade.
I have 6.1.5 version installed,so why l I only have classic column but one?
When I created a new section and column I have no choice it is always classic column?

Hi there,

Try checking your Cornerstone’s settings via X > Settings and make sure V2 Elements are enabled for your user role.

Let us know how this goes!

Thank you @Nabeel.
I my Settings I chose “Enable all V2 elements” in MArco, but it didn’t change anything.
When I create a new section with 2 columns, I still have the panel below.

Hi,

If you enable all v2 elements you will be able to see the elements in red in the screenshot below.
If you disable it, you will only see the items in blue.

With regards to column elements, the classic ones look like this

and the advanced or v2 looks like this

Thanks

Thank you @paul.r, I got it ! :slight_smile:

You’re welcome, @Pat.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.